Propper is happy to introduce the new A-TACS Combat Shirt.
The new A-TACS TAC.U Combat Shirt by Propper features pocketed shoulders in which to put padding, fastener on rear of collar for nametape, zippered pockets on the sleeves, thumb holes and loop fasteners on the cuffs, pouches on the outside of the elbows for pads, and gusseted underarms. The sleeves will be manufactured with a 65/35 poly/cotton battlerip and a Ripstop weave, and the body of the shirt has a 60/40 knitted cotton/poly mix.
The sleeve measurement is from the armpit to the cuff
• Half-zip with loop fastener for nametape on back of collar
• Side panel with underarm gusset for enhanced range of motion
• Fully articulated elbow with external elbow pad openings
• Double-layer stretch shoulder with shoulder pad pockets
• Vertical zipper pocket on each sleeve with loop fastener patch
• Integrated dual cuff with thumb hole and hook and loop fastener tabs
• Left sleeve has dual-layer pen pocket/vertical zipper pocket
• Right sleeve has dual-layer zippered pocket/hook and loop flap pocket
• Designed for high-intensity use and movement